It is common for websites to store cookies and other data on your computer. This data may include information that you have provided, such as your name, email address and preferences. This data makes it easier to identify you when you return to sites, in order to provide you with services and display information that may be of interest to you.
Almost all websites use cookie technology. A cookie is a small file that saves Internet settings. It is downloaded via a browser when you first visit a website. When you return to this site using the same computer, the browser can check whether a corresponding cookie is present (that is to say a cookie containing the name of the site) and use the data contained in this cookie to forward to the site. This lets the site know that the browser has visited it before and in some cases the content displayed varies to indicate so.
Some cookies are extremely useful because they can make visiting the site more user-friendly when you return to a website that you have visited several times before.
As long as you use the same computer and browser as before, the site can, for example, remember your preferences, help us know how you use our sites and display content more suited to your interests and needs. . None of the cookies we use on our websites collect information that can identify you.
To control cookies, most browsers allow you to accept or reject all cookies, to accept only certain types of cookies, or to ask you each time a site wants to save a cookie. It is also easy to delete cookies that have been saved on your computer by a browser.
The processes for controlling and deleting cookies vary depending on the browser you are using. To find out what to do when using a particular browser, you can use the browser's "Help" function or you can follow the steps below which explains, step by step, how to control and delete cookies on most browsers. :
Follow these steps to delete the cookies stored on your computer. Once cookies are deleted, websites no longer have access to information you entered on previous visits (for example, they no longer have a record for your username or preferences).
Delete your cookies on Firefox
1. Launch your Mozilla Firefox browser, then click on the History tab in the top bar, then "Delete recent history".
2. A window will open, allowing you to check the boxes of the data you want to delete.
3. Click the "Erase Now" button.
Delete your cookies on Google Chrome
1. Launch your Google Chrome browser, then click on the Chrome menu at the top left, then Clear browsing data.
2. A window will open and check "Cookie and other data from this site".
3. Click the "Clear data" button.
Delete your cookies on Safari
1. Launch your Safari browser then click on Preferences in the top right bar, click on the Privacy tab.
2. Click on "Manage website data", select one or more websites, then click on "Remove" or "Clear all".
Delete cookies in Internet Explorer 7
1. Click on the Start menu, then on Control Panel, choose Network and Internet, then click on "Internet options".
2. Click on the General tab, then, under Cookies, click on "Delete cookies" and then "Yes" to confirm their deletion.
Delete cookies in Internet Explorer 8
1. Launch your Internet Explorer browser then click on Security in the top bar and click on "Delete browsing history".
2. Choose Cookies and other site data, then click "Remove".
Delete cookies in Internet Explorer 9
1. Launch your Internet Explorer browser then click on "Tools" in the top bar, point to Security and click "Delete browsing history".
2. Choose Cookies and other site data, then click « Remove".
Le Blender Design helps you modernize your visual identity.
Le Blender Design helps you
modernize your visual identity.